Here is a list of some of the academic fields and topics in which I have done work or have a significant interest. This list is by no means complete for the latter.
My Academic Credentials:
- Semiempirical Quantum Chemistry Methods
- Explicit Polarization Theory (X-Pol)
- Coarse-Grained Models of Proteins
- Diffusion in Crowded Environments
- Brownian Dynamics
- Protein Dynamics
- Molecular Modeling
- Nucleation via Grand Canonical Monte Carlo
- NAMD Software Development
- High-Performance Computing
- GPU Programming
- Computer Graphics
- Scientific Visualization
- Data Mining and Pattern Recognition
- Singular Value Decomposition (SVD)
- Non-Negative Matrix Factorization (NMF)
- Applied Mathematics
- Mathematical Modeling
- Numerical Methods
- Numerical Linear Algebra
- Numerical Partial Differential Equations
- Nonlinear Optimization
- Calculus of Variations
- Historical Linguistics
- Japanese Language
- Number Systems
- Ph.D. in Scientific Computation, University of Minnesota, currently enrolled.
- M.S. in Mathematics, Western Washington University, 2009.
- B.S. in Mathematics (minor in physics), Western Washington University, 2007.
- A.S. in Physics & Computer Science, Skagit Valley College, 2005.
- Study Abroad in Tokyo, Japan, KCP International Language Institute.
My Curriculum Vitae -
My Papers, etc.